Exercise phonetic picture-writing: Dictionary
works offline too last change: 5.12.2006
After clicking an arrow, you will move to this direction in dictionary.
* After moving the mouse pointer over this word, a comment to this word is shown.
- Above words are based on the 15-letters phonetic picture-writing, which is described here. h is shortening for ∫ (=english sh).
- Choosing a subject works only with words sorted by subject (standard)
- The alphabetic order of phonetic picture-writing is very systematic: ieaou jvlnmr shf tkp
- The text of the dictionary is in the printable file: english-lautbildschrift / ueben / lexikon.htm